Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Post XXV. Course Conclusion.

My dear classmates,

Thank you for spending your precious time on reading my blog during this semester. You did me a great honor stopping by from time to time. I am very grateful for the comments and suggestions I have been receiving the last two months.
Sharing my Internet findings through this blog was an enjoyable experience, and I plan to continue doing it after the EME 6414 course ends.

Wish you the best of luck with all your future endeavors!

Warm regards,
Varby

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you plan to continue as a blogger. I can see that you've developed a real voice -- sort of a reviewer type of voice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have been trying to replicate that type of voice in my "reviews" :)

      Delete